Before he called, I was trying to figure out a database problem. When we hung up, the light bulb went off and it worked!
It dawned on me that it would be cool to add my wishlist from Audible and my wishlist from the library to TheLibraryThing...
It was fairly easy to scrape it all into a spreadsheet but then I learned that The LibraryThing needed ISBN numbers for bulk import. Ugh. I was not wild about manually adding 100 books.
I poked and Googled and tested and swore and tried a few things and then, after the phone all break, I figured out a way to trick it. And, it worked!! They all slid in and now I have a collection called Want to Read and they are all tagged 'library' or 'audible'.
Ok, I think I'm done now. Whew.