I made Biggie a new pillow collar. I actually made a pattern and then tested out the pattern. It works ok. I caught him with a foot out of the Amazon one. My bad, I did not tighten up the neck part enough. And I figured out how he could lick the bottom of his shaved area. The one I made has a nice hide food and cat hair top cover. And is a little fatter than the Amazon one.
The in between naps is the challenge. Right now Biggie is trying to walk all over this keyboard. Luckily The Smalls is still asleep.
I started to tackle my yarn stash. I have a lot of unfinished projects and samples that just need to go to the recycling bin. I was going to add the current sweater I was working on. It's one made out of very cheap but very soft yarn but it's a pattern that I've kind of made up as I went along so I was sure it wasn't going to work. But, I got to the point yesterday where I could try it on and decide and damn if isn't totally fine. And so soft. So I worked on finishing it up. I have the bottom half of the sleeves yet to go.
I just remembered that I'm out of breakfast burritos. Time to make some more. I pulled spaghetti out of the freezer last night and there's enough for dinner tonight so I thought I was done cooking for the day but nope.