Here's what I did:
1. Large frying pan - olive oil
2. chopped onions, chopped garlic
3. stir and let cook on medium while getting the other stuff ready
4. add potato cut into small cubes
5. add mushrooms and salt and pepper and any other spices you want
5. mix it up and then sprinkle flour over the top maybe a couple of Tablespoons
5. pour about two cups of chicken stock or broth over it and mix well
6. add in cooked chicken
7. stir and let simmer
Then I took store bought pie crust and lined the ramiken, filled it up and laid a pie crust top. 400 degree oven for 35 minutes.
I could have used more au jus. So more chicken stock. I absolutely will cook the potatoes first next time. And I think I over did the onions. BUT... it was really good and I'm now thrilled to have 3 more in the freezer.
Peas and carrots would have made it prettier but I don't eat for pretty.