- So only 1 tube of toothpaste and it was actually in the bathroom storage.
- I have a lifetime supply of Handy Wipes in individual packets* and **
- The thing I have the most of is Stuff to Put Stuff In.
- I filled a bag for Goodwill and a half a bag of trash
- 90 percent of the stuff just needed to be put away where it belongs
- time to re-junk. I give it three months tops.
*Probably half of them are dried out but no way of knowing til you open - they should be called Schrödinger Wipes.
**Actually, there's no way I'll live long enough to use all of them even if half are dried out!
I really need to eat an early lunch before I get to that bakery.
The Amazon announcements are strolling through my Twitter feed. They have a boat load of new shit and so far, none of it is anything I need or want. Whew.