My new swimsuit fabric arrived. It's so hard to find fun 4 way stretch fabric that even though I think my latest tweaks will mean I won't even need to use this for a while, I'm glad to have it on hand for any possible swimsuit sewing emergency that might arise.
3 new future suits!
Then I spent the rest of the day until now working on my long sleeved shirt. The good news is that I've got it. The pattern works and is replicatable. It took me lots of redos to nail it but I did. The bad news is that this fabric sucks. It's 100% polyester (that really slinky kind) - the kind that makes you super hot in Summer and really cold in winter. I think it will be fine with a cotton t-shirt under it so not a total failure. (Also, it was on sale. If I remember correctly it cost me $1.50 for the whole shirt.)
The condo moved the big building maintenance project to next Spring and the assessment due date from November to February. This latter is a nice little bit of news as it will enable me to beef up the coffer that I plan on using to fund my contribution. So. Whew.
My phone is now rebuilding. I'm guessing it will be another hour or so.