Last week, I made cracks about how Boston Red Sox fans had trouble handling a loss and I think maybe I'd might want to go back and chew on those words a bit. Night before last we lost. Last night we won. And, as I was going to sleep, it dawned on me how much my moods match the game result. I am NOT a Red Sox fan but maybe I care as much just not as loudly.
At my age, (67) should my moods be dictated by a game? Particularly a game only men are allowed to play? Seems like I should be above all that. Oh well.
I totally nailed the quick and easy breakfast burrito this morning.
- Glass bowl.
- Tablespoon+ of bacon bits from the freezer.
- Nuked for 60+ seconds (until they were sizzling)
- Topped them with maybe a 4th cup of shredded cheese
- Added 1 egg, salt and pepper, and whisked briskly until all mixed.
- Nuked for 60 seconds.
- Nuked for 30 seconds.
- Plopped onto 10" flour tortilla and rolled 'er up.
Today is curtain day. And there will likely be a doll made.