So I've spent the afternoon in research mode. I now have a plan for swapping out. I talked to my brother to make sure I was assuming correctly. Mostly I was not but he fixed me. It comes tomorrow. My plan includes the possibility of total failure and a path back to what I have now. So we shall see...
The living room is now no long doll free. Whew.
(Zoey wouldn't move.)
Also I did some organizing in the sewing room. When I get to the end of a particular fabric, rather than shelf the last piece, I just go ahead and cut out whatever I can from the bit that is left. Those arms, legs, hands and other bits landed in a pile that I then forgot about so I made a parts board. Now I can see at a glance if I have a bit that will go with the bits I'm cutting out now.
(Again, Zoey wouldn't move.)
Baseball tonight and bear knitting.