1 chicken thigh
1 bag of Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned stuffing*
1 very small baked potato
1 generous handful of sugar snap peas
Morton's Nature's Seasons**
* Any of their dry stuffing will work fine, or even just breadcrumbs probably
** this is basically a granular collection of salt, pepper, onion, garlic, celery, and parsley. I use it on nearly everything savory.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a baking dish a little bigger than the chicken thigh, I sprinkle about 1/2-3/4" inch of the stuffing. Then I add probably 2 tablespoons of water (would be chicken stock if I had any open). I plop the thigh on this and then stick a pat of butter between the chicken meat and the skin. And sprinkle it liberally with the Nature's Seasons.
3. I poke holes in the potato with a fork.
4. I stick both of these in the oven for about 45ish minutes. (I think an hour wouldn't kill it.)
5. When the chicken is about done, I put a pat of butter into a small fry pan with another liberal sprinkling of Nature's Seasons. When melted I toss in the peas and saute them on high while I plate the chicken potato and dressing. Add the peas when heated all the way through and dinner is served!!!
NOTE: In case it isn't patently obvious, this is not a dinner for anyone hoping to lose weight and or those who have religious differences with butter. But it totally works for me and is stupid easy and delicious!