Please never hesitate to ask anything.
1. First name: Susan
2. Age: 66 - March 28, 1949
3. Location: Seattle, WA (Pioneer Square - moved here in 1992 after living all over the country)
4. Occupation: Retired. I was a corporate executive speech writer for many years and then a web producer for the last 20 before I retired.
5. Partner: None.
6. Kids: None. Never wanted any.
7. Brothers/Sisters: I have a younger sister with whom I have no contact (my choice) and a younger brother with whom I am fairly close. (My parents are both dead and my only other family is a cousin who is older and living in Oklahoma City.)
8. Pets: A black cat named Zoey who is about 7ish.
9. List the 3 biggest things going on in your life:
- I love knitting and sewing and spend a lot of my days doing both
- I love swimming and try to do 2,000 yards every day (and am so grateful that I have easy access to a great pool)
- I am fairly healthy mentally and physically but am well aware that most of my life is behind me. If I died tonight, it would be fine. I've had a better life than most and there's no reason to get greedy.