I still had to talk myself into going. The hotel is paid for but I could still get that money back if I cancelled. The Bolt Bus doesn't do refunds. So this was kind of planning in ink as it were.
I think the only thing holding me back from going is inertia. I do have a little fear of getting there and physically not being able to wander around like I want to. But, if I stay here, I really won't be able to.
So... going I am. Leave on Wednesday - back on Friday. I have a little list of places I want to go and see and meals I want to eat and there will be swimming. The hotel has a pool and it's not at all far from the Y where I can buy a day pass if I want.
And it sure beats the hell out of staying here with the pools closed starring at my navel.