So now I'm in Counting My Blessings Mode.
1. Whatever we can do as customers - bitch, moan, sue, file for damages, will be handled for me by my neighbors.
2. I have a charged up phone with backup battery power.
3. I have wifi via said phone.
4. I have enough of 2 and 3 above to last until 5 fairly easily.
5. I have an AM radio that is bringing me a clear signal (not an easy feat in this building) of the Mariner game and they are winning.
6. I have food - good food that doesn't even need cooking.
7. I have no where I have to be except here.
8. I have no one here who's bitching I have to listen to.
9. It's not nearly as hot out (and so in) as it could be and was earlier this week.
I pulled out one of the airbeds so that I'd have a place to stretch out in front of the door where I can get some air. The other airbed is more comfortable but it needs a blow job and needs electricity for said blow job. So...
10. I have a nice place to stretch out in the cool to read my book.
3 hours and 15 minutes to go. Unless 5 pm becomes 8 pm or later even. Sigh.